Hydraulic Girder Formwork System automatized – MBA
An automated formwork system for the production of parallel and double pitched roof trusses of differing heights and inclinations.
The "MBA" is a self-propelled formwork system in which two separated formwork sides on two tracks, to the right and left of the casting bed, can be processed independently of each other.
At an interval of between four and five hours, truss girders or other beam elements are produced one after another in a casting bed. The tension wires and reinforcement are placed already prepared on the passing formwork base plate.
- Lengths may be combined into MODUL lengths according to requirements
- Standard formwork heights from 2.00 m to 2.80 m
- Width of the upper chord is infinitely variable
- Hydraulic drive unit
- Hydraulic clamping
- Automatic lower formwork clamping
- The vibrator is completely assembled and internally wired
- Electronically controllable frequency converter
- The vibrator group control unit is integrated into the frequency converter
- All control functions sent by multi-channel radio equipment – hand held transmitter
Further information you can find on our product data sheet 03 Girder Formwork automatized MBA